Friday 19 May 2017

Mother's Day Pedicure 18th May

Beautiful Feet

I now have very beautiful feet. They have been clipped, scrubbed, varnished and massaged. Greg and Leisha, (and I know Leisha had most to do with it as Greg would not have thought of it himself!) presented me with a voucher for a pedicure for Mother's Day. Not far from the marina, in Gregory Street, is a lovely salon called 'Polished' and there I received the foot treatment. I came out feeling like I was the proud owner of a new set of feet. Gorgeous, glittery cherry coloured toenails completed the picture. I am very proud of them and am happy to recommend 'Polished' as a place for a bit of foot TLC. Thanks Greg, Leisha, Jess and Anna for such a thoughtful gift.

Happy Feet

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with your toes now Liz!! You won't be able to walk in rough sand otherwise you chip the polish!!

    ReplyDelete